Vanderhyde and Associates Law Firm provides legal representation to individuals and families that have been harmed by dangerous pharmaceutical drugs, defective medical devices, toxic exposure, hazardous materials, consumer fraud, and corporate wrongdoing.
We work with clients and attorneys nationwide. We understand that the civil litigation process can be intimidating and complicated. Our goal is to provide you with the highest quality of legal representation and even the playing field. Our principal office is located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, home of many Fortune 500 companies and some of the world’s largest medical device manufacturers.
Dealing with a serious injury or the death of a loved one is very difficult. Contacting a lawyer is often the last thing you want to do. Please keep in mind that it is important to contact an attorney as soon as you are ready because time can be of the essence when dealing with the case.
- Evidence can be destroyed or tampered with,
- Witnesses need to be interviewed while their memory of the incident is fresh,
- Statute of limitations (time limits) could arise which could prevent you from making a claim,
- Companies may attempt to stall, delay, or deny the claim,
- Disputes between family members can make matters worse,
- Bills and other costs continue to add up
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us for a free, no obligation consultation. Call Toll Free 1-866-777-2557 or use our online contact form. We take our cases on a contingency fee basis, which means there are no legal fees unless we make a monetary recovery for you.